Thursday, January 14, 2010

Pay Dirt


Had a group of dreams that are made for the page/screen.

A beautiful girl standing in front of me (what more do you need?).  Slightly more petite than I thought I preferred, but who am I to judge?  The mood is already set without the build up (although the above song does help).  As I go in for a kiss, her eyes burn, literally, since she has fire in them and a mouth full of teeth set for gnawing bone (and not in a good way).

I quickly pull back and hold her arms so she can't come closer (this isn't how I imagined this to be).  Putting it together, I realize that as her sexual excitement increases so does her wickedness.  Don't get me wrong, this sounds like a dream girl for me (har har) but my dream self does not want to become whatever she is at this point so I explain to her that she will have to suppress her desire to kill me so we can consummate the other evil acts we want to perform.

As she leans in again, I can see the battle going on behind her eyes and she tries to fight off the homicidal urges (ah, women).  Before I know it, I'm taken to a parking lot where I sneak by an old woman in a shed and scope out a store to rob it.  This transforms into another theft where I serve as the distraction of a warehouse guard while the rest of my group steals the goods inside.

She steals my soul, I help rob a warehouse and all is good in the world.


Writing this, I realize I have a parentheses disease that would probably drive any English teacher crazier than my thesaurus binging.




No comments:

Post a Comment