Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Thus it Begins. And You Ask, Why?

Because I've been on a pretty strong run of ridiculous dreams (when aren't they?)

But wait, what happens if you don't have a dream tonight or you forget that you do, Colin? Excellent question. Well, then I'll make it up. That'll add to the fun of what spills out of my unconscious while I'm unconscious vs when I am conscious.

Next question. Yes, the title. Well as creative as I believe I am, I took the easy route this time. Typing dream into iTunes gave me plenty of choices from song titles and lyrics. Nothing warms my heart than instrumental dub, and when Jackie Mittoo's Dream Organ began playing, I knew it was juuuuust right. It saddens me that I can't find a copy of his song on the internet, but I promise I'll get it up there so you can be serenaded both aurally and visually by this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment